News

Honours Consolidated Result 2021 Session 2015-16 Honours Exam 2019

Take a look at the consolidated results of National University Honours fourth year students from our website. Students have the opportunity to view the four-year consolidated results from our website. Students participate in and pass the graduation exam for four years.

Honours 4th Year Exam Result Session 2015-16

The National University has published the four year average result i.e. Consolidated Result for the students who have passed. Due to many problems in the servers of the National University, arrangements have been made to view these consolidated results on our website. If you are interested in seeing the Consolidated Result of National University then follow the procedure given below our website and provide the information.

The fourth year examinations of the students of the colleges under the National University have been completed several days ago. Due to the global epidemic coronavirus, the students’ exams were delayed a lot. On March 14, 2020, the students’ exams were temporarily closed.

Honours Consolidated Result 2021 Session 2015-16 Honours Exam 2019
Honours Consolidated Result 2021 Session 2015-16 Honours Exam 2019

Honours CGPA Result 2021 Session 2015-16

The rest of the tests were held in January 2021. Long after the exams were held, the students’ vaiba exams were completed online. However, many departments did not have viva and practical tests. However, the National University prepares the fourth year results based on the theoretical examination and provides them to the students.

Many of the students have failed based on these results. In other words, about 2 lakh students participated in the fourth year examination under the National University. 72 percent of them have passed the exam. The remaining 28 percent of the candidates failed the exam.

NU Result 2021 www.nu.edu.bd Result 2021 দেখুন এখান Honours CGPA Result 2021

Many students have expressed dissatisfaction with the National University over such results even after the exams were postponed for a long time. However, the consolidated results of the students who have passed are to be published one week after the publication of the results. And on that basis, the National University has published the consolidated results of the students.

Honours CGPA Result 2019 Session 2015-16 PDF Download

There are many students who have come up with consolidated results using different apps. But that consolidation result will be determined as per the specific announcement of the National University. Moreover, many students do not understand how consolidated results are created. So since you have been waiting, now you can see the consolidated results of the National University from our website.

If you are interested in the National University Consolidated Results, please visit the National University website. For that you will access the nu.ac.bd website from any browser. After entering there, you will click on the result option.

Honours Consolidated Result 2021

Honours CGPA Result 2021

NU Result 2021

www.nu.edu.bd Result 2021

Then select the Honours option. Go there and you will see the house of consolidated results. By entering there you will be able to provide your registration number and other information as well as see the consolidated results. And those who can’t see the result due to server jam, they can see this result from our website.

NUBD Info Result 2021 http://www.nubd.info/

However, many students have created results by averaging four years. But the National University will prepare its results according to their own procedure and provide it to the students. Many times the National University increases the .01 or .02 result. So you can take the help of National University or our website to see your result in the right way.

However, those who are not able to see the results of the National University, please provide the registration number and roll number on our website. Then we will be able to provide you results as soon as possible. See the table of contents on our website to view the National University Honours First Class Admission Circular. Keep an eye on our website to get all the information of the National University.

Shahriar Hossain

Shahriar Hossain is a student of Master of Arts in English Literature from a reputed University of Bangladesh namely, Rajshahi University. He has completed his graduation from Rajshahi University in English. During his graduation, he has completed several English courses on writing skill. He has experience of managing several article publishing websites. Now he is working as a Freelance Writer for several international projects. Learn More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button