There is good news for everyone. That is the 44th Befaq Result 2019 has been published. Those of you who participated in this test can see the results. You can see the result on our website.
Besides, you will get the results on the official website of Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh. Look below to see the 44th batch Befaq Result 2021 from our website.
Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh Result 2021
Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh is the full form of Befaq. It is a big educational institution in Bangladesh. It is called Qaumi Board of Education as it is one of the largest educational institutions. Those of you who study in educational institutions under this educational institution have done a very good job.
Those who participated in the 2021 test at this institution, check the results. The results of the 44th batch of candidates are given in a very nice way on our website.
It is to be noted that 60% of the candidates appeared in this examination. The remaining 40% did not participate in the test. The student pass rate is 75 percent. Those of you who took the test, of course, can see your results. If you take it to our website, you will be able to see the result of Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Bangladesh very easily.
Befaq Exam Result 2021
You will know that the result of Befaq examination 2021 has been published. Do you want to see these results? Then you can take a look at our website. Our website has given the result of Befaq examination 2021 Qawmi Madrasa. You can see the results by clicking if you want.
Bangladesh Befaq i.e. Befaqul Madarisil Arabia Most of the students of Bangladesh study. There are three levels of study. In it the results are given to the students through examinations. Those who took the 44th batch test, their results will be published.
They decided that the results would be released in the month of Ramadan. And according to them, the results have been published in the month of Ramadan. Now it’s your turn to see it. You go to the bottom of our website. You can view Befaq Exam Result 2021 with one click.
Befaq Result 2021 Bangladesh Qawmi Madrasah
Befaq Result 2019 Bangladesh Qawmi Madrasa has been published. Now is the time to just look at the results. When you visit our website, you will know how the results will show. You can see if it is given on our website.
Moreover you can see from the official website of the department. If you participate in the 44th batch exam, then you must see the results of your exam. So let’s not exaggerate, let’s take a look at the Befaq Result Bangladesh Qawmi Madrasa 2021.
Befaker Result 2021
Want to see the results of Befaq 2021? Then you have come to the right place. One of us, you can easily see the results of Befaq 2021. The results of Befaq are published every year. Moreover, take a look at your 2021 Befaq results.
Many students participated in this test, out of which a large number of students passed with good results. Again some examinees did not participate. All in all, you will get a complete idea about the result of BEFAC 2021.
www.wifaqbd.org Result 2021
The above mentioned website is the official website of Befaq. You can get Befaq results from this website. You can see very easily. For that you follow the instructions given below on our website. You fill in the required information there. Then your desired result will come to the fore.
- Tajweed Wal Qiraat Exam Result
- Hifzul Quran Exam Result
- Ibtidaiyyah Exam Result
- Mutawassitah Exam Result
- Sanabia Uliya Exam Result
- Fazilat Exam Result
- Takmeel Exam Result
Wifaq Exam Result by SMS
You can see the result of Befaq through SMS on mobile phone. The results are very easy to see. You just go to the phone’s inbox. And provide the necessary information there.
Then send an SMS to the specified number. Then a return SMS will come to your phone. SMS You can see the results of Befaq 2021.
First, go to the message option of the mobile and type BEFAQ write the first letter of your class name in English, Type your roll number, send the message to 9933.
Example: BEFAQ T 123456 and send it to 9933
T = Takmeel, F = Fazilat, S = Sanabia Ulaiya, M = Mutawassitah, E = Ebtadaiyah, H = Hifzul Quran. Q = Qirat